- Our Little Cowboy -
After being sick on his birthday and then coming down with pink eye...I finally was able to get Gabriel's 5th birthday pictures done last week! Things happen for a reason though, and it turned out that after he went with me to check-out and prep for Courtney's senior pictures, out at the Mahon Ranch...he changed his mind for his birthday picture theme this year and wanted to do "cowboy" pictures! I just LOVED his idea and thought it was great! So we went up to our local Tack & Feed store and bought him his first official cowboy hat...he was so excited! Here are a few favorites from our afternoon together!










1 comment:
It was soo good to hear from you. Your kids are adorable, i love the pictures of your 5 year old Gabriel, he is so Handsome. Those pictures of so good. I will keep in touch with you and put your blog on my list of friends. It's good to see your doing well, talk to you later, Sharsten
Post a Comment