The Many Hair-Do's Of Mati !

Mati's hair has been a handful from day one! We are constantly trying to keep it out of her face and under control. It is such a chore at times...but I just love having a girl, to be able to do her hair! :) So, one morning I caught "Miss Mati" trying to get into the dishwasher. Crazy haired girl! Her hair usually looks like this til we brush it and pull it out of her face with clips.

I decided that night, that I was going to try doing what my mom used to always do with us girls in the bath...although I didn't think that I would be doing this with her at the age of "1" ! :) First, during bath time, we always begged our mom to give us a feather on top of our heads. If she used enough shampoo our hair would stand straight up! ;)' We just loved it when she did this! Here is Mati's first feather...

Then after bath we would sit on the bathroom floor, huddled in our towels, waiting for our turn, while she blew dry our hair til it wasn't wet and then lastly braided it! Every night the same routine. She always braided our hair, because it was always long and if she didn't it would be a mess in the morning. So after Mati's bath, I tried to braid it. I was trying to find a way to stop the crazy hair-do in the morning. This didn't go very well...she cried the whole time I was braiding her hair...

But we finally got the braids in...


Off to bed she went! I couldn't wait to see how the "do" held up overnight. I was hoping this would help with the crazy hair in the morning. This is what I found when I opened her door the next morning...Oh my...


I give up for now...we aren't braiding her hair at night...it looks just as crazy in the morning, as it did when we didn't do anything to it! :)

1 comment:

Bogle Family said...

She is still just so pretty!! I would die for hair like that!